An effective addiction treatment program relies on a foundation of therapeutic options so that people in recovery can begin to heal from the mental and emotional toll of addiction. At Texas Recovery Center, our team believes that a comprehensive addiction treatment therapy program in Texas gives people the best chance of genuine, long-lasting recovery. We work with each of our patients to create a personalized treatment plan that includes a combination of addiction treatment therapy programs in Texas. If you or someone you care about is stuck in the endless cycle of addiction, Texas Recovery Center can help. Find out more about our addiction therapy programs and behavioral health counseling programs in Texas by calling 844-230-5931 or completing our online contact form.
Texas Recovery Center Addiction Therapy Programs
The options for addiction treatment therapy at Texas Recovery Center include:
- Individual therapy – During individual therapy sessions, patients work one-on-one with a highly-qualified therapist to heal the emotional toll of addiction.
- Group therapy – In group therapy, people in recovery find support and encouragement from others working towards a similar goal.
- Wellness program – Our wellness program helps people find peace through mindfulness practices, which promotes recovery.
- Family therapy – A strong support system is crucial to successful recovery, so our family therapy program rebuilds and enhances connections among family members.
- Motivational interviewing – Motivational interviewing helps people retrain their brains to limit negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Cognitive-behavioral therapy gives people the chance to identify and overcome the underlying causes of addiction, such as trauma or a mental health disorder.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – This type of therapy explores the connection between a person’s thoughts and emotions and how that influences their addiction.
- Recreational therapy – When recreational therapy is part of an addiction treatment plan, people can use this approach to enhance their physical and mental health.
- Equine-assisted therapy – People in recovery find that working with horses can provide serenity and healing, so our equine-assisted therapy program provides that opportunity.
- Adventure and wilderness therapy – Nature provides an excellent setting for people to lessen stress, gain physical strength, and enjoy the great outdoors.
Benefits of Comprehensive Addiction Therapy Programs
Once people pursue their recovery at Texas Recovery Center, they begin to experience the benefits of our addiction treatment counseling programs in Texas almost immediately.
Some of these benefits include:
Also, addiction therapy programs help people get in touch with who they really are without the influence of drugs and alcohol. Some people say it’s like meeting themselves for the first time. Reach out to Texas Recovery Center today to begin your recovery journey.
Choose an Addiction Treatment Therapy Program at Texas Recovery Center
When only the physical effects of addiction are treated, there is a significantly higher chance of relapse. It is crucial for effective addiction treatment to provide an array of therapy options so that people can overcome the mental and emotional effects of addiction, as well. At Texas Recovery Center, our team works closely with our patients to see what addiction treatment therapy program in Texas is best for their recovery. Learn more about how our Texas Recovery Center team can help you or a loved one overcome addiction and improve mental health.