Drug and alcohol addiction affects each person in different ways. Depending on the severity of the addiction and length of abuse, some people may need to start with full-time care. Others with mild symptoms and who are able to keep up with work and family commitments will benefit more from a partial hospitalization program. A partial hospitalization program allows men and women to continue their addiction recovery as long as they are able to maintain their recovery with less supervision.
At Texas Recovery Center, we provide men and women struggling with addiction with effective partial hospitalization treatment in Texas. Patients will participate in various behavioral therapies and medication-assisted treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and allow them to focus on their recovery while living in a supportive environment. For more information about our partial hospitalization program in Texas, call 844.230.5931 today to speak with our knowledgeable staff or reach out to Texas Recovery Center online.
Understanding a Partial Hospitalization Program
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) consists of private and group therapy where patients develop coping skills to abstain from drug and alcohol abuse. Patients will attend therapy six to eight hours a day, five days per week. This is often the second stage of recovery for patients who first start with a residential or inpatient treatment program.
Patients will participate in several types of therapy that can include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Recreational therapy
At Texas Recovery Center, our therapists and medical professionals will evaluate your physical and mental health at the time of your enrollment. From this assessment, we will determine the level of care necessary to give you the best chance at reaching your sobriety goals with less risk of relapse and overdose.
Benefits of a PHP in Texas at Vertava Health
Getting help with your addiction recovery is not a sign of weakness or something to be ashamed of. Realizing you need help takes a lot of courage, and a PHP at Texas Recovery Center can be very beneficial in your recovery process.
Some of the benefits you can expect from our partial hospitalization treatment in Texas include:
- Access to behavioral and holistic therapies gives patients new insight into addiction and how their thoughts and feelings dictate their behavior. They learn new coping skills to stop their cravings and improve their overall mental health.
- For severe cases of addiction, medication-assisted treatment can reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Medical staff will administer medications and monitor reactions to minimize any side effects without sacrificing the benefits.
- Patients will participate in supervised group therapy to practice their coping skills with others in the program. Patients can improve their coping and communication skills to build confidence in maintaining their recovery at home and in various social settings.
- Patients and their families will work on rebuilding trust and fixing broken relationships during family therapy. This is essential for creating a safe and supportive home environment, and your parents and siblings will learn how they can be a significant part of your recovery process.
Choose Vertava Health for a Partial Hospitalization Program in Texas
At Texas Recovery Center, we help men and women struggling with addiction through our partial hospitalization program. We will create a custom addiction treatment plan based on your individual symptoms and the severity of your addiction. Our team offers a wide range of addiction treatment programs that can benefit your addiction recovery no matter what stage you are facing.
Some of the programs at Texas Recovery Center include:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- First responders addiction treatment program
- Veterans support program
- Meth addiction treatment
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, our Texas Recovery Center team is ready to help. Contact us online or call 844.230.5931 today for more information about our partial hospitalization program in Texas.